Monday, December 27, 2010

Nice to meet you!

Hello my new friends!

I have learned some things this year (or maybe re-learned is a better term) that have helped me be a happier woman, so I'm writing this blog in hopes that I can help someone else.

I am a divorce and infidelity survivor, and now I am creating the life I have always dreamed of.

The first few months of this year I was pretty negative...about my job, about money, about life in general.  And truly, I had so many things to be grateful for that I feel pretty foolish for feeling that way.  I had a new wonderful husband, I had great kids, and I had a stable job.  Then in July, I had a conversation with my oldest son, Tyler.  I was complaining and telling him all the things that were not right in my life, and he said some things that had a huge impact on me.  That conversation started me on a different path of changing the things that weren't working for me, and accomplishing some life long goals.  The last 5 months have been amazing.  So what really changed?  My thoughts.

Changing my thoughts has changed my life.  And I can look back and see many times when just changing my thoughts has turned everything around.  I have known this for a long time, so why had I let negativity creep back in?  I've been aware of the Law of Attraction for many years, and for some reason, I had forgotten how powerful my thoughts really are, and how they shape my life.

Since July, I obtained my private investigator license, wrote and published my first book, and created my own private investigation agency.  I am writing my second book, and have begun speaking to groups about surviving and thriving life's challenges.    I don't tell you this to boast-I tell you because I hope you'll explore what you really want in life...and then make it happen!  I want to share my happiness and optimism and help you feel empowered.

I'll share all the great things I've learned over the years about surviving and then thriving after painful experiences.  We all have them and we can learn so much from each other.  I'm still learning too, so as time passes, I will also share the new stuff I'm learning.  I really believe that we go through difficult things to learn and to help others.  There has to be a purpose....and that's what helps me get through them, and later I can feel grateful for the experience.

So here's to the year that has passed and the new one just around the corner. 

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment