Thursday, April 28, 2011

Inner Peace

What a crazy April my family and I have had!  We moved, our daughter got engaged, and my husband lost his job.  Between feeling exhausted, excited and scared....somehow I can still feel some inner peace.  A gift from God to be sure, because life sure didn't hand it over.

We love our new house and our new neighborhood, but I can tell you that cleaning the old house is right up there with having a root canal or having all my fingernails ripped out with pliers.  I know, right?  Tell us how you really feel, Michelle.  I took a week off work so I could clean the old house and put things away in my new house, and truly, I would rather be at work. 

My darling daughter and her fiance are getting married in August, so we have so much to do and plan for, and THIS I am excited about.  For this hopeless romantic, weddings are so hopeful and sweet, and I really want my kids to find every happiness life has to offer.  I'm so happy for my girl. 

And then....the loss of my husband's job.  Scary to be sure.   The future is uncertain, but also full of possibilities!  Maybe this is the greatest thing that can happen....he could go back to school and go into a new field, or at least find a better company to work for.  I know we'll be okay and I have to trust that God is in His heaven and watching over all of us.  Whatever your life is like this month, I hope that you have some inner peace and that your heart is calm and hopeful. 

From my heart to yours......

Love, Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment