Friday, February 4, 2011

My 'Thank You' to you

I really appreciate you for joining me and reading the things I write....they come from my heart and I feel like you and I have a connection.  So to say 'Thank You', and I am opening up a contest of my own for you to win a year of free life coaching with me.  If you are the winner, each week you will get a one hour life coaching session with me for an entire year!  We'll talk about the things you want to accomplish in your life and we'll identify the blocks you might have that are stopping you from getting what you truly want in life, and we'll clear them out together.  You'll tell me about the life you want to live, and the dreams you have for yourself, and then together we'll take the steps to get you there!  My normal fee for a one hour session is $45, so the prize is worth $2840. 

To enter in the contest to win a year of free life coaching with me, just click on the link on the top right of this page to watch the 1 minute video of me talking about my new book, 'Move On, Be Happy' in The Next Top Self Help Author contest.  Then if you like what I have to say, vote for me. That's it!  Send me an email at moveonbehappy@yahoo.com and let me know you voted and I will put your name in the drawing for a year of free life coaching with me.  I don't go in to check and make sure you did....I just take you at your word and we are ready to go.  The contest goes on the entire month of February, and the winner will be announced the first week of March.

Thank you for your support of my blog and of my new book.  I will post my 'normal' blog content this weekend with more helpful tips on how to Move On, Be Happy!

Love,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment