Saturday, January 29, 2011

We all have a 'Message'

I've stepped into an unfamiliar, scary arena.  I registered as a contestant in 'The Next Top Self Help Author" contest which begins Februrary 1st.  It's a four month, four part contest with the first entry being a video pitch of the author's book.  Last fall I published a little ebook on how to file your own divorce, and my new book, which is partially written, is about how to recover from infidelity, and is called, 'Move On, Be Happy".  With our entrance fee comes this wonderful 6 month training course from all the experts in the book world...publishers, authors, agents, internet marketers...so it's an incredible opportunity for new authors to learn how to get their message out there. 

The training course has already begun and much emphasis is place on what our 'message' is....what is it that we want to tell the world.  And then I realized that each person on this planet has a message.  Each one is unique based on what our experiences are in life. 

So let me ask you, "What is your message?  What do you want to share with the world that no one else can give?" 

I love the saying, "No one else can sing your song".  It says to me that each of us is so important and has something unique to share with the world.  If you don't share you message, it will not be shared, because no one else can do it.  Can you feel how powerful that really is?

I used to feel so small and feel that my purpose in life was so small....and I was wrong.  So I'm going to share my message of hope and healing based on the things I've lived through and learned.  A message that is unique to me, and I'm going to do it because of my deep love and compassion for my fellow men and women, and for you specifically, my friend.

 I hope you will do the same, in whatever form your message takes.  Only you know what that is and what you were put on this planet to do.  I hope you will share that wonderful message with the rest of us....the World awaits you!

My best to you-
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment